Saturday, February 21, 2009

I.S.A.N.Y.O.N.E.A.L.W.A.Y.S.T.H.E.R.E.4.U.?



When there is problem, we tend to write something for ourselves, just to release the tension that is building up in our soul. WHY? Because no one is always there for you..just like me...i tend to write my problems on a piece of peaceful coloured paper or a white clear board or whatever i got in hand when i got problem coz i feel that there is only one who always there for me...ALLAH..

I know:

There are friends beside me when i m happy...where are them when im sad,when im drown in a rough sea...do i need to find someone new to listen to me? to understand me? to hug me? where are them? do they let me die?

There are friends always at my back...when im happy there are lots of words to say, ...while im in problems, a sentence is hard to spell out,maybe the easiest is to say "be patience", "i don't know how to help,just face it"

There are friends, a lot, many, too much to be listed...when i want to organize something great...but when i failed...hard to see them around...where? where?

With this, it makes a definition of TRUE FRIENDSHIP difficult to define..to some degree, its definition is inappropriate...not applicable.

i dont mind sharing anything, i never say it got limitation for you my friends...all i have is for you..for us...i dont mind ...coz i need you...

let me put my soul in peace...i dont want chaos conquer my world...let the path i want to walk to clearer than now...it hurts...i cried and then i realized my soul wrote this for you..

as i look around me.....

My mind full of questions,
My world full of chaos,
Whom do I turn to?
Why do I ask?
Do i have someone?
or do i lost everyone?

Then I recall
‘All lies within me’,
And I turn to myself
To guide me on the right path.

I drop away from my surroundings
Am surrounded by peace,
I listen to what my soul has to say
And connect with my pass on how i can survive till today,
Then there is answer...today..you are stronger than yesterday

I am lost to the world,
Nothing, nobody now exists,
I can hear
Only my inner voice.

Some quiet time passes by
I mull over what I want,
What troubles me?
Is saying right thing is wrongdoing?

Slowly, one by one,
All answers come to me,
My mind is now less clouded,
The path I need to walk much clearer…


With this, i only hope you understand me...

all from my heart,
alai217

No comments: